Install xtreme download manager in Kali Linux
Xtreme Download Manager(XDM) is an alternative to Internet Download Manager.If you are looking for a decent download manager then XDM is the answer.XDM is an open source and available for MAC,windows and our favourite Linux.It has many feature:
Xtreme Download manager's feature
- It increases download speed upto 500%.
- XDM Can download videos from all the video websites like Youtube,DailyMotion and metacafe etc.
- It has resume support.
- XDM supports all the protocols http,https and ftp.
- You can schedule and queue videos/files.
- Can be ingetrated with almost all the popular web browsers.
- XDM also provides a built in YouTube downloader to download videos without any browser integration.
- Works with Windows ISA, supports Auto proxy, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
Install Xtreme Download Manager in Kali Linux.
Firstly you need to download it's debian package . Download from here . Download xdm.deb file.
Now Change your directory where you have downloaded debian file. And type the following command:
root@seven:~/Downloads# dpkg -i xdman.deb (Reading database ... 328624 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack xdman.deb ... Unpacking xdman (5.0-build-74) over (5.0-build-74) ... Setting up xdman (5.0-build-74) ... Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.13.3-6) ... Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.22-1) ... Processing triggers for mime-support (3.58) ... Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme (0.13-1) ..
Now start XDM from application menu just type xdm and start
Integrated Xtreme Download Manager with Browser
Copy and paste the following url into your browser
Install this addon click on allow and restart.
Downloads Youtube videos with XDM
GO to the File>youtube download and paste url now you are free to choose format and resolution.
I hope it helped you thanks.